C&I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
The company has since grown to be one of the largest equipment leasing and rentals company in Nigeria with 2016 revenues of N17 billion, a staff strength of over 5,500 people and subsidiaries in Nigeria, United Arab Emirates and Ghana. The company also has three main business lines namely; Fleet Management, Personnel & Business Process Outsourcing and the Marine business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Electrician
Location: Agbara, Lagos
- Trade Test/OND/HND
- At least two year experience in factory installation.
- Analytical and critical thinking capabilities.
- Strong communicators.
- Attention to detail,
- Time management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- We are currently recruiting for an Industrial Electricians for a FMCG organization. Recommended Candidate will oversee the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical systems in factory, warehouses, production areas.
- Read and follow technical drawings, blueprints, and job plans
- Install wiring and electrical components and systems during the construction of new industrial plants
- Make upgrades to existing industrial electrical systems
- Maintain wiring and electrical components
- Diagnose and fix problems with components, wiring and equipment in industrial electrical systems
- Use large equipment and tools
- Travel to and from job sites
- Lead teams of electricians and train apprentices
- Develop plans for wiring of new buildings/factory.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed