Job Opening for a Software Developer (.Net) at NexusMax
IT and Telecoms
NexusMax is a web based Online Membership Management Software that makes life easy running an association, club or any other non-profit and at an affordable price.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (.Net)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement new Software Systems
- Develop and maintain comprehensive Software documentation
- Design, write and execute automated tests
- Minimum Second Class Upper or its equivalent in Computing or related disciplines
- Minimum experience - Over 2 years’ experience in design and development solutions.
- C#.net, Asp.net Web (Forms / MVC)
- MSSQL / MySQL Database
- Boostrap / HTML5 UI
- Restful Json Based API’s.
- Web Services.
- OOP Programming
- Proficient knowledge of modern Software development paradigms Object Oriented and Functional programming
- Proficient knowledge of software development life-cycle
- Proficient knowledge of unit testing
- Knowledge of database design and development
- Proficient knowledge of web services and API development
- Analyzing Information
- General Programming Skills
- Software Design
- Software Debugging
- Software Documentation
- Software Testing
- Problem Solving
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed