Head Marketer at a Branded Water Distribution Company - Pivotage Consulting
Marketing and Sales
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a branded water distribution company is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Marketer
Job ID: HM/1114/WN
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Career: Senior/Level Expert
- Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
- Contributing to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Maintaining relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Providing short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influencing present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Developing new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintaining research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Providing marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completing marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintaining marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining marketing staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Developing marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- B.Sc/B.A and M.Sc in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field with 10 years progressive management experience in FMCG
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Must be presentable.
- Must have good negotiation skill.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating "Head Marketer" as subject of your mail.