Employing a Marketer at a Branded Water Distribution Company - Pivotage Consulting
Marketing and Sales
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a branded water distribution company is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Job ID: HM/1114/WN
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
- Develops marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; monitoring the competition.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy and plan
- Create and implement effective direct and indirect sales strategies
- Provide sales management. Budget control, compensation programs and incentive planning
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecast. Meet and ensure the targets are met, if nor exceeded
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and motivation of the sales team
- Identify, nature and harness new business opportunities to grow market shares through monitoring trend and development in market place
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales force.
Note: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- First degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience in FMCG sector preferably in the drinks/ Beverage/ Water distribution section
- Highly analytical and strategic thinker.
- Target oriented, self- motivated and a goal getter.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership and managerial abilities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Must be presentable.
- Must have good negotiation skill.
- Must be a good team player with Interpersonal skills.
- Must be confident, have a dynamic personality.
- Must have strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks.
- Must be proactive and with strong attention to details.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and oral).
- Must have the ability to work without supervision.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating "Head Marketer" as subject of your mail.