Graduate Call Center Agent at a Property Management Company - Pivotage Consulting
₦60,000 - 100,000
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, a full service property management company is currently seeking to grow its team by recrutiing for the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Ref No: CCA/1112/AF
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
- The Call Center Agent answers incoming calls from customers, responds to inquiries, manages complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provides general information about the company.
- Answering incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails
- Managing and resolving customer complaints
- Selling products and place customer orders in the computer system
- Identifying and escalate issues to supervisors
- Providing product and service information to customers
- Researching required information using available resources
- Researching , identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Processing orders, forms, and application
- Routing calls to appropriate resources
- Documenting all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognizing , document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Following up customer calls where necessary
- Upselling products and services
- Completing call logs and reports
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Must be able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies.
- Must be able to maintain customer confidentiality
- Must pay attention to detail and effective listening ability.
- Must have a minimum of 1 to 3 years' in similar role
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of a Second Class Honours, Upper Division (2:1)
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office packages
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: email@example.com using "Call Center Agent" as the subject of the mail.