NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Oil & Gas Internship Program 2019
Internship Program Summary
- This is the premier entry level program for our company and the best way to develop and expose successful candidates to opportunities in the Upstream Oil & Gas services sector. This challenging six-month program is focused on the accelerated development of early career talent through projects, apprenticeship and training sessions that allows interns to develop the right competencies and leadership exposure.
- The program prepares members for a successful career in oil & gas and procurement by providing the opportunity to learn about our products, industry, and clients while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization.
- The Internship Program is a career differentiator for program members. Only 2 candidates will be selected each year to join the program. Members who have a high level of success, will receive a full time offer will be well positioned to accelerate their careers within Noemdek. Career paths vary widely by interest, career alignment, and overall business need.
Intern Candidate Criteria
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics preferred
- Prior intern or co-op experience, or relevant work experience (0-3 years) preferably in oil & gas, energy, or logistics. All businesses have preference for relevant industry experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Minimum of a 3.5GPA
- Minimum typing speed: 40 wpm.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed