Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited - ICT Firm with offices in United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Locations: Abuja, Akure-Ondo, Ibadan-Oyo, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers
Slot: 6 Openings
Job Type: Full-Time
- Planning, implementing and overseeing all marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Liaising with sales and public relations teams to align objectives.
- Growing and developing the in-house marketing team.
- Building a network of reliable external agencies and marketing professionals.
- Conduct Market Research which shall include current trends in real estate industry and the needs and desires of clients and prospect in properties.
- Planning and Implement Marketing Strategies that will further promote the brand image of the company among existing and new target audience locally and globally.
- Conduct Performance Analysis among staff to establish whether or not all personnel are contributing to the marketing strategies and campaigns they are assigned to.
- Running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams
- Identify industries, corporate clients and other strategic customers and propose major properties to them, and or provide a strategic support structure for a sustainable business partnership.
- Engaging in networks that will promote working closely with and access leading firms and clients for properties in strategic and highbrow areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- A Master's degree in Marketing or related field; an MBA will be highly desirable.
- 8yrs or more proven experience in a Marketing Manager or Business Development role.
- Relevant Professional Certification is an Advantage
- Knowledge of Market Research and Data Analysis
- Advance Proficiency in SEO, Digital and Social Marketing
- Proficient in MS Office Productivity Tools, Customers and Marketing software (e.g. CRM)
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed