Community Volunteer at Catholic Institute for Development Justice and Peace (CIDJAP) - 3 Openings
Catholic Institute for Development Justice and Peace is a non governmental organization located at 1 – 3 CIDJAP Street, Uwani Enugu. CIDJAP is currently engaging in the Enugu State 4GATES OVC Project to improve the health and well-being of orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) and their families in Udenu, Igbo – Etiti and Isiuzo LGA in line with Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Presidents’ Emergency Plan for Aids Relief (PEPFAR) 95: 95: 95 Agenda.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Volunteer
Locations: Igbo Etiti, Isiuzo and Udenu - Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are earnestly looking for individuals who are highly skilled, intelligent, hardworking and have passion for working with vulnerable children and families, adolescent girls and boys and who are ready to join the CIDJAP OVC family to help CIDJAP/CCFN achieve its project vision ‘To make Udenu, Igbo Etiti and Isiuzo Local Government Area the best place to live for vulnerable children and their households.
- The Community Volunteers (CVs) serves as the first line of contact with OVC’s and provide firsthand support and services to these and their families in the 4GATES OVC Projects.
- Enroll OVCs / HIV affected and infected families in the 4GATES OVCs Project
- Provide ongoing services in the following areas: Education and Protection, Care and Support, Nutrition and Linkages, Economic Strengthening and carry out follow up where needed.
- Fill appropriate forms in line with the 4GATES OVC project implementation
- Any other duties as may be requested.
- Must have a minimum of O'level Education (higher level of education will be an added advantage).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree, HND, NCE or OND qualification with 1-2 years work experience.
- Must be of good standing in the community
- Must be a resident of Igbo Etiti, Udenuor, Isiuzo
- Must own and have Knowledge of a smartphone phone
- Must be 18 years and above.
- Must be good in written and spoken English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed