Hot Job: Service Engineer - Industrial Boilers at Bosch Africa
Bosch Africa - Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer - Industrial Boilers
- Realize commissioning of boilers, peripherals and accessories, in compliance with safety conditions
- Carry out maintenance services (repairs, maintenance contracts, periodic visits, requalification) in collaboration with the adapted services
- Fill in the intervention monitoring and reporting media
- Participate in the commercial development of the department (sales of spare parts, proposal of maintenance contract)
- Act as the technical adviser to our entity in Germany and other entities of the group in North, East and West Africa
- Training Operators and maintenance staff of customers.
Competencies and Qualifications
- University degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, or its equivalent
- 2 to 3 years experience in a comparable organization. Preferably in an industrial environment
- Quality knowledge of thermo-technical systems for steam/hot water boilers
- High customer-orientation, efficient and target-oriented way of working
- High degree of self-motivation, flexibility, dynamism, responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and independently prioritize tasks
- Willingness to travel frequently.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed