Job Vacancy: Brand Marketing Strategy Manager at Virtual Staffing
Virtual Staffing - Our client is a limited liability company located in Ajah with multiple interests and investments in Real Estate, Logistics and Retail.
They are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Marketing Strategy Manager
- Determines the most innovative approach on how to enhance product image to the general public.
- Ensures the success in the translation of defining qualities of the brand in execution, starting out with the study of the data gathered from research and creating various plans and strategies to be executed strategically.
- Ensures the designing and management of media campaigns and is responsible for the execution across all media channels inclusive of TV, radio, digital, print and social media as well as performing market research. He/she reports directly to the Managing Director.
- The Brand Marketing Strategy Manager ensures the development of brand marketing strategies in order to establish strategic direction and program positioning.
- In this capacity, The Brand Marketing Strategy Manager develops marketing partnerships with media partners and other external partners in an attempt to broaden the reach of the business’ brand messaging.
- Contributing to the development and execution of all events, promotions and stunts for the company/brand on self-service advertising platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, etc
- He/she plays a managerial role in the production process for all offline marketing materials, such as technical specs, project timelines, etc
- Tasked with the production budget, ensures that there is a continuous effective and economical allocation of resources. Supervises multiple external agencies in developing creative advertising, high- impact promotions and media planning.
- Manages media timelines and execute plans across all media channels. Supervises the junior brand marketing team, manages workflow, provides guidance and oversees constant skill development. Strikes a balance in ensuring all branding and key information strategies are in line with the overall business strategy without compromising the brands’ integrity.
- Reviews and approves all branded elements for advertising and launch material inclusive of printed collateral, product packaging, online assets, launch toolkits, product logos and videos.
- Provides feedback and insight on the performance program campaigns and relays them for further strategic development and solution formulation.
- Collaborates with external partners in ensuring all media plans are aligned with the business’ values and goals and are executed on-time and on-budget.
- The Brand Marketing Strategy Manager conducts research and analyses, translating campaign performance into communication documents and reports.
- He/she tracks spending on all media campaigns for the purpose of ensuring that brand marketing efforts always stay within the allocated budget.
- Actualizes cost report per project at the completion of each brand marketing campaign.
- Prepares account management, expenditure, progress and other related reports. Reviews targeted spend and make real-time adjustments to optimize brand marketing campaign performance.
- Responsible for the translation of key research reports into strategic recommendations for further refinement and consideration.
Knowledge and opportunity:
- The Brand Marketing Strategy Manager conducts regular and consistent research and keeps both the company and the marketing department informed on best practices and the latest trends in brand marketing.
- He/she ensures that the product maintains a consistent tone that is relevant to the business’ brand, solidifying it by ensuring consistent, on-time and accurate development, delivery and assets running for each brand marketing campaign.
Other duties: Performs other tasks as designated by the Managing Director.
- The ideal candidate must have had a minimum of 2 - 3 years’ experience executing paid advertising programs across all media channels inclusive of TV, social, digital, radio and print as well as key service platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google AdWords and Instagram.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Strategist or Marketing Manager. Experience in the Real Estate Sector would be an added advantage.
- Proven and successful track record in executing digital ad campaigns on multiple channels.
- Have a vast knowledge of the digital/social space and be an avid consumer of media of all kinds.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Portray strong attention to detail, have an ability to prioritize projects, and perform effectively under pressure and tight deadlines, be self-motivated and inspire the same in others, be pro-active and reactive, have a positive can-do attitude, be team-oriented, have excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrate calmness and composure in uncertainty.
- Demonstrate proficiency in offline brand marketing approaches.
- Have a proven and successful experience working and managing large scale budgets in projects of substantial value.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Demonstrated experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (online tools and social media).
- Understanding of web design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and team management skills.
- Strong project management skills in order to effectively oversee and meet strategic goals.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed