Employing an Inventory Officer at Compovine Technologies Limited
Compovine Technology Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Prepare report to management on stock levels and other issues as regards inventory etc.
- A B.Sc Degree (2.1 or Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of Inventory /Warehouse management
- Candidate must reside in Abuja/Neighboring state
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position Applied For as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed