Become the Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo
Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo - The Board of Management of Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo, hereby invites application from interested and suitable qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Director/CEO
Location: Taraba, Jalingo
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the institution. He is accountable to the Board of management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of the execution of policies and matters affecting the day to day management of the affairs of the hospital.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental Practitioner registered with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) of not less than twelve (12) years post-graduation.
- Candidate must possess a current practicing license from MDCN
- Candidate must be fellow of either the National Post-graduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Post graduate Medical College or its equivalent register-able by Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria for a minimum period of five (5) years.
- Candidate must be medically fit (Attach evidence)
- Candidate must be of proven good character and integrity
- Candidate must not be more than fifty seven (57) years on the date of appointment
- Evidence of medical research(s) is an added advantage Administrative certificated qualification and experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of information and communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
- Attraction of funded grant(s) by individual candidate is an added advantage.
- Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the public service salary structure for this category of officer.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Twenty (20) copies of Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae in sealed envelop addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre, Jalingo.
- Candidates should include his or her vision statement for the hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1000 words
- The curriculum vitae must include names and address of three referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty (20) years post-qualification experience and who should be in the position to attest to the candidates academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- This should be accompanied by recommendation letter from the referees.
- Candidate are to strictly abide by the content of this advert
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed