Hot Job: Assistant Production Technician at a Leading Upstream Oil & Gas Company
Oil and Gas
A leading Upstream Oil & Gas Company with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our current expansion and development programmes, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and resourceful Professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Production Technician
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc ) degree In a core engineering discipline (Petroleum, Production, Electrical or instrumentation)
- Possession of a Master’s degree or equivalent wilt be an added advantage
- A minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience in a reputable E& P company and with a proven track record of production arid operations management
- Good knowledge of chemical optimization, Production Facilities and well engineering
- Must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an E&P Company.
- Must have a good knowledge of offshore /swamp production engineering and operations, well test and performance analysis, optimization of field production, development planning technical arid economic evaluation as well as production forecasting,
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and effectively communicate within and outside the company
- Must possess ability to execute projects arid be able Id work under pressure.
- Must have strong Interpersonal and communication skills to work In a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team,
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals.
- Proficiency In IT, at least basic office software is compulsory
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Production Engineers. Supervisors and Technicians to resolve technical/production problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Work with the production team to debug problems In process, products and equipment as well as in production, field development plans, execution and management
- Carry out choke change and Inspection, welt test, production chemical optimization and production rate checks.
- Assist and support the Production and HSE teams in ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at Company’s locations
Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed