Hot Job: Production Technician at a Leading Upstream Oil & Gas Company
Oil and Gas
A leading Upstream Oil & Gas Company with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our current expansion and development programmes, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and resourceful Professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Technician
Qualification, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor of Science (BSc,) degree in a core engineering discipline (Petroleum, Production, Electrical or Instrumentation)
- A minimum of Upper Credit or Second Class Upper Division. A Masters degree or equivalent will be an added advantage
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience at supervisory level in a reputable E& P company and with a proven track record of production and operations management,
- In depth knowledge of chemical optimization, Production, Facilities and well engineering
- Must have a good knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices In an E&P Company.
- Must have an In depth knowledge of offshore / swamp production engineering and operations well test and performance analysis, optimization of field production development planning technical arid economic evaluation as well as production forecasting
- The candidate must ti. able to work in a team environment and effectively communicate within and outside the company
- Must have a proven ability to plan / lead projects and must be able to work under pressure
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skill to work n a multidisciplinary and multitasking team.
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
- Proficiency In IT, at least basic office software is compulsory
Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply, production, operational, engineering and management principles to resolve technical/production problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities
- Debug problems in process, products and equipment as well as in production, field development plans, execution and management
- Prepare daily production and operations reports as well as ensure good quality effluent water dump
- Carry out choke change and inspection, well test, production chemical optimization and production rate checks.
- Assist and support HSES teams in ensuring compliance to Safety arid Security Policies and procedures at company's locations,
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com with the position applied for as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed