Field Marketing & Sales Representative (Bottled/Sachet Water) at Frefa Investment Company Limited
Marketing and Sales
Frefa Investment Company Limited - We are an indigenous company located in the South-South geo-political zone of Nigeria, between Rivers and Bayelsa States. Our company is in the process of rolling out its water and concrete block factories for the production of bottled, and sachet water as well as blocks and interlocks, at industrial scale. We are desirous of hiring pioneer technical personnel in key areas of the business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketing & Sales Representative (Bottled / Sachet Water)
Location: Bayelsa (Yenagoa) and Other States in Nigeria
Reports to: Sales Team Lead
- As a Field Marketing & Sales Representative, you will look after your own geographic business territory, building relationships with local retailers, and making sure that our products are a core part of your success.
- Take responsibility for managing our brand, volume, distribution and sales.
- Build cross-functional relationships to deliver on the strategic objectives of the company.
- Work independently for much of the time. Therefore, you must be self-directed with the ability to manage your time productively.
- You will bring the sales skills, enthusiasm and in-depth local knowledge to bear on your assignment.
- Plan marketing, sales and branding objectives of the Company in your business area.
- Prepare marketing and sales strategies in line with Company objectives.
- Analyze market and sales trends and recommend changes to marketing, sales and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Drive overall Customers Relations Management (CRM) in your area of business.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree/HND.
- Minimum of 3 years Field Marketing and Sales experience with Bottled/ Sachet water products.
- Possession of professional marketing and sales qualification will be an advantage.
Experience & Behaviors:
- Must possess adequate selling skills.
- Demonstrate good planning skills, including prioritizing and time management.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent team building skills.
- Demonstrate deep passion and commitment about your assignment.
- Displays high ethical behavior towards customers, suppliers, and others in the Company.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed