Hiring a Community Relations Officer at a Leading Upstream Oil & Gas Company
A leading Upstream Oil & Gas Company with active operatorship of prolific blocks. As a result of our current expansion and development programmes, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and resourceful Professionals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Community Relations Officer
- The ideal candidate will assist in the negotiation, supervision and implementation of development projects and programmes in company host communities as well as provide healthy and mutually beneficial relationships with relevant host and neighbouring communities Previous experience working in troubled communities will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have worked in a similar role for at least eight (8) years post NYSC experience in the Oil & Gas industry of which at least five (5) must have been spent In an E&P company
- A minimum ala Bachelors Degree (B. Sc.) degree in any of the social science disciplines with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) Is required A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Candidate must not be less than 35 Years of age
- Candidate must have ability to manage stress and meet critical deadlines, build and maintain strong relationships, as welt as manage restive and agitative groups
- Proficiency In IT, at least basic office software is compulsory
Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed