Job Position: Store/Warehouse Keeper at Nuts About Cakes
Nuts About Cakes is a full service bakery that consistently delivers superior quality in cakes, pastries, bread and desserts. We have been in the business of delighting taste buds for over 10 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store/Warehouse Keeper
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various raw materials.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of proper inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or record keeping.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed