Dispatch Rider at a Leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company
Transport and Courier
A leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Report mechanical problems of the vehicle to the supervisor promptly and follow up with the repairs
- Ensure the Bike insurance, licenses, and other papers required by the state and local authorities are up to date.
- Ensure effective movement planning and timely dispatch of documents.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all documents received and delivered.
- Ensure security of the tools in the bike always.
- O'Level Certificate (SSCE) or OND holders (maximum).
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years power bike driving experience and a sound knowledge of Lagos route.
- Not more than 40years.
- Must possess a valid rider license.
- Must be able to meet deadline.
- Must have two guarantors who are civil servant or senior employees of medium-size company working and residing in Lagos.
Salary & Benefits
- N40,000/Month with Lunch Daily.
- Immediate NSITF enrollment and
- HMO upon confirmation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed