Customer Service Representative at Kreateng
Kreateng is a software and creative design company that builds great products and makes brands more successful. As you know, software development encompasses many different skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of applications in our days, we are a team of innovators and creative people that make creative projects.
We have passion, ideas, and ambition for interesting projects and plans to make them grow. At Kreateng, we build unique and creative web and mobile applications that will make your brand more successful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Customer Service Representative will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- High School Diploma.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative in a bank.
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: Jobs@kreateng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed