Employing a Business Development Manager at Prisdav Consulting
₦60,000 - 100,000
Prisdav Consulting - Our client, a leading Juice Bar is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: (Lekki and Environs) Lagos
- We seek to urgently hire a Business Development Manager with a startup mentality which thrives in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. The ideal candidate has a passion for health and wellness and is very creative.
- This position will execute our creative ideas and help shape our brand. We’re looking for a talented team player with a positive and fun attitude towards work.
- Develop new customer base
- Support the owners to develop and execute strategy to increase awareness, acceptability, and loyalty from consumers to the brand
- Must have strong Business Development skill
- Work closely with the team to lead, create, manage, control, and execute Business plans
- Bring creative and innovative ideas to the team in order to stay relevant in a competitive industry
- Support product development efforts to improve existing products and introduce new products by ensuring a strong brand fit and business need
- Lead marketing efforts brand positioning, product development, menu, promotions, and advertising
- Review complex marketing processes to identify and implement efficiencies.
- Lead weekly creative team status meetings and weekly work in progress meetings
- Work closely with owners to develop strategy for the business
- Must have strong fast food or modern eatery experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA or BSc in relevant subjects
- Minimum of 3 year in Business Development experience
- Strong leadership/management skills
- Desire and ability to wear multiple hats and work in fast paced environment with short deadlines and a high rate of change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with proven ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously.
- Networking and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results both independently and as a part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to identify process opportunities and implement new creative process where needed.
N100,000.00 per month Plus other benefits.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Use the Job Title as subject of the mail. Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed