Graduate Trainee Engineer at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
Haulage and Logistics Nigeria - Our client in the Automotive industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
- Prepare estimate/invoice of jobs and relate with customers
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs and documenting repairs
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
- Work with assigned Mentor Engineer
- Investigating mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems
- Prepare workshop daily report and any other report(s) that may be required.
- Perform any related tasks as assigned.
- B.Sc /HND Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year post NYSC automotive/mechanical maintenance experience or automotive technician training
- Must be success driven, customer service oriented and a team player.
- Impressive work ethics with a professional appearance
- Trustworthy, dependable and reliable.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Send submit at:
16, Adelabu Street,
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed