UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy was established in 2007 and it launched the School Based Project for Educational Institutions in 2009 with the objective of developing Nigerian youths in capacity building which covers the use, support and maintenance of Information Technology. Over the years, our impact has been felt across the Nation in over 78 Federal Government owned institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content and Digital Marketing Executive
- Put out daily contents that will help encourage engagement and participation in all social media platforms.
- Review the position of the brand and ensure that it is still a one-stop shop for all educational information in Nigeria and abroad for both current and intending students.
- Devise new strategies to drive online traffic to the company.
- Build awareness about UNITeS firmly as a thought leader within the educational space.
- Drive content for sales of UNITeS Flash drives.
- Raise awareness of the concept of online learning and encourage engagement and participation with tailored content on all social media platforms.
- Help in Increasing followership and interaction with audience.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts and manage/improve on the company’s online content thereby making constant improvements to the website
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Make a detailed report on the growth of the UNITeS platform and review all financial aspects of the platform to show its level of profitability to the organization.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital content.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Improve on the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a related role.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Must be a business orientated individual who can make business projections three years into the future.
- Must be a Tech savvy who is in turn with the technology world.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends .website development etc)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Education Technology experience and good knowledge of graphics is also an added advantage.
- Great work environment
- Fun loving environment with lots of development
- Salary N150,000 monthly
- Paid annual leave, HMO and pension.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed