Vodstra Limited - Our client in Haulage business requires the services of an experienced professional in the capacity below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Slot: 3 Openings
- We require the services of an experienced professional to transform the Company and maximize profit to all stakeholders.
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Company according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty.
- Manage Haulage division to achieve the target benchmark and maximize profit daily, weekly and monthly
- Cost efficiency and Expense Management:
- Put in place an improved business operation to increase efficiency and enhance performance
- Develop new business lines and complementary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings of the Company
- Ensure Quality drivers are recruited to deliver NetBank targets per trip.
- Ensure that all trucks are roadworthy, fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- A B.Sc/HND from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 15 years post qualification experience in the Haulage business with 8 years of working experience in a senior management position
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
- Sound knowledge in truck maintenance, driver’s management, and Scheduling.
- Ability to work with numbers, multitask and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to lead a team to ensure the Company’s targets is met.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong business development skills, goal-oriented, and a good communicator.
Very competitive & negotiable, commensurate with the industry standard.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed