Tsaboin - Our client, the fastest growing home health technology company in USA is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: C# .NET Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Qualifications/Required Experience and Education
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited University in Computer Science or related technical degree.
- GPA 2.1 or above
- Internship experience developing relational web applications in C#.Net.
- Solid understanding and experience utilizing C# .NET
- Possess solid skills in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working on teams, Agile/Scrum teams experience preferred.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- We seek for an enthusiastic software engineer with a solid technical background eager to see their code applied, valued and utilized in solving real-world problems in health care.
- Successful candidates will be self-motivated, an idea generator, collaborative with strong verbal and interpersonal skills and be willing to work closely other teams, technical leads, and product managers to deliver sustainable solutions to our clientele.
- Applicants will possess relevant working knowledge of the various stages of the software development life-cycle ranging from the basic requirements to software deployment, is required.
- This is a full-time, salaried role, based in our Lagos, Nigeria office.
- Develop new Web applications through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Play a key role in building medium to large-scale public facing, high volume based Web applications.
- Maintain existing intranet, extranet, and Internet sites and applications.
- Participate in the ongoing development of applications that meet the needs of our customers.
- Deliver new functionality and change requests for existing applications.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications, unit, and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
- Other duties as assigned.
What will you experience?
- Casual Friday, Everyday
- Free Beverages, Snacks and Lunch (on Monday).
- 20 PTO (Paid-Time-Off) Days + Holidays + Birthdays off
- Monthly Happy Hours
- Holiday and Employee Celebrations
- Game On! Xbox, Pool, Chess and more
- Genuine respect for work-life balance
- And so much more.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed