Technical Underwriter at a Reputable Brokerage Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a reputable Brokerage firm is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Underwriter
- Preparation of proposals
- Engagement with new & existing clients
- Quoting for new business, advising on rates and policy terms.
- Closing the business and ensure premium payments: Ensure that inspection and survey are carried out on risks where necessary.
- Interface with brokers on behalf of the management
- Ensure compliance with credit control policy of the company.
- Establish event identification, risk assessment, risk response, control activities & monitoring of the business operations for which position is accountable
- Ensure effective leadership & management of underwriting people; pursuing active talent management, driving capability development and creating a high performance culture
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in any Social Science or Numerate discipline
- Possess 6-10 cognate years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Good presentation, negotiation and analytical skills
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed