General Manager, Finance and Corporate Services at PG Consulting Limited
PG Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading player in the business world, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Finance and Corporate Services
- Our client requires the services of an experienced, business savvy and expert finance professional to occupy the role of GM, Finance and Corporate Services.
- This role leads a Division of the Company and functions in the management of the organisation working closely with the Chief Executive to lead, manage its operations’ teams and co-ordinate organizational strategic activities towards achieving set goals of the organization.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- First Degree in Accounting. HND acceptable.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. MBA acceptable
- Membership in one of the major professional accountancy bodies (e.g, ICAS, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) or equivalent with, would be an added advantage.
- 7 - 10 years of high-level Experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in Senior Management Level.
- Previous experience as a General Manager will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (Finance, HR, Procurement, Operations, Inventory Management etc.)
- Strong Proficiency in Budget Planning, Budget Implementation and Management.
- Excellent Analytical, Reporting and IT skills (adept in use of Ms Word, Excel and Power-point)
- Functional leadership and organizational capacity to Build, Motivate, Manage and Lead High-Performance Teams towards achieving highest levels of productivity.
- Visible Passion for the Job, Dedication to duty, Trustworthiness and Clear Commitment to the Principles of Integrity.
N4,000,000 - N6,000,000 annually
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Passport Photograph with Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed