Offer: General Manager - Operations at a New Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
Workforce Group - Our client is a new non-interest Commercial Bank operating in Lagos State. The bank is set to change the way banking is done in Nigeria and is looking for great minds with proven experience to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager - Operations
Reporting Line: Managing Director
Qualifications & Experience
- A first Degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACIB
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience with at least 5 years at senior management level
- Experience in banking operations and customer service.
- Ability to translate regulatory requirements into operational plans and actions.
- Excellent knowledge of banking operations (domestic and international)
- Proficiency in financial analysis and interpretation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to develop a Banking Operations Manual and to see to its implementation.
- Knowledge of banking procedures and policies
- Detailed understanding of operational risk analysis.
- Knowledge of treasury operations, trade finance and digital banking
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Digital orientation
- Problem solving skills
- Strategic thinking.
- Direct and oversee the company's banking operations functions relating but not limited to central operations, domestic and foreign operations, trade services operations and treasury operations.
- Be responsible for the Bank’s Operations strategy
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements relating to Banking Operations
- Design, develop and keep updated the Banks' Operations Manual
- Ensure compliance with all operational guidelines, processes and procedures
- Be responsible for reviewing business processes to stay innovative in rendering excellent banking operations services to customers, to reduce operational costs and tighten controls
- Coordinate the execution of international trade and payment transactions in an efficient and cost- effective manner in line with the Bank’s overall strategy
- Provide efficient domestic banking services to customers
- Manage the staff and meet up with budget expectations of the Bank’s Operations division.
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed