Towlab Global Ventures is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Service Agent
- Greet hotel guests; answer any questions or concerns.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy, at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Operate computer programs and multi-line phone systems
- Maintain guest records and book reservations
- Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximizing bedroom sales opportunities.
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to the manager.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to the manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent/OND
- Significant work experience handling guest service responsibilities, preferably in a hotel/reception setting
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and all other relevant computer programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise.
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed