Vacancy for Information and Security Specialist at Innovectives LLC
IT and Telecoms
Innovectives LLC is Africa’s leading financial technology companies with presence in 19 African countries. We envision a future where the transfer of ‘value’ is simple, convenient, instant, secure and global, irrespective of boundaries, channels or status by providing user-friendly and affordable payment solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information and Security Specialist
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in the Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of current security risks and protocols
- Willingness to work on-call in the event of a security breech or other emergency
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of information security standards ISO/IEC 2700:2018; PCI DSS, Information Security best practices, fintech and banking operations and procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Experience should include security policy development, network penetration testing, application vulnerability assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing.
- Working knowledge of application & infrastructure security solutions (Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Network Security, Password Management, Data Encryption, and Access Control).
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation), interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Develops and maintains Information Security policies and standards on an Enterprise wide basis.
- Monitors compliance with the Information Security Program and works with management to ensure policies are implemented effectively.
- Developing network security standards and guiding network design to meet corporate requirements
- Conducting network security assessments and monitoring IDS, firewall, and SIEM systems
- Working with internal and external business partners on ensuring that IT acquisitions meet network security standards
- Ascertains the extent to which information collected, held and/or used in the organization is properly controlled and safeguarded from loss of confidentiality, integrity or availability.
- Planning, implementing and maintaining standards, guidelines and security monitoring process in relation to general control, security programs and privacy regulations and customer authentication.
- Aid in the event of information security incidents. Maintains customer information breach and incident logs.
- Co-ordinates Technology and Customer Information Risk assessments.
- Initiates, facilitates and promotes activities to create information security awareness within the organization.
- Co-ordinates monthly meetings to discuss and resolve all the information security practices.
- Assist in the implementation of an Identity Theft Program.
- Reports to the Board of Directors on an annual basis the status of Information Security Program.
- Reviews critical Technology applications to ensure employees have access to applications that are necessary to perform their job requirements.
- Reviews various network logs.
- Maintains Cybersecurity Assessment tool to evaluate risk and cybersecurity preparedness.
- Oversees proper disposal of documents containing customer information and media hardware containing non-public personal information.
- Manages key control testing & ensures resolution of findings in a timely manner.
- Provides annual and on-going Information Security Training & ID Theft Red Flag Training for all employees and members of the Board of Directors.
- Subscribes to threat & vulnerability information sources and participate in cybersecurity associations.
- Keeps abreast of trends and regulatory changes.
- Participates in professional group meetings
- Maintains complete confidentiality of information obtained.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as requested.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed