Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Solution Architect - Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
Job number: 724202
Location: Casablanca, Morocco and Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Customer Success
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Cloud Solution Architect to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in strategic accounts segment of our business.
- This is a customer facing role, owning overall technical relationship between customer and Microsoft Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Platform.
- You will own the Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence technical customer engagements including: architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Pilots. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers to drive Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions.
- Understand customers’ overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence.
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create AA/AI roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics and AI technologies where appropriate (e.g. Azure ML, ML Server, BOT framework, Cognitive Services, Azure Databricks, etc.)
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community.
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Engineering team to remove key blockers.
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
- Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to
- Deep understanding of Microsoft AI and data platform technologies, BI technologies, with the technical aptitude and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends.
- Breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth in two or more of the following areas: Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence.
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects (where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects) required.
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior IT executives and growing data services in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills · Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (Senior Executives, IT management and developers).
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company such as Amazon, Google, SalesForce, VMware, Google, IBM, Avanade, T-Systems, Wipro, CSC, HP, Infosys, ServiceNow, Dell, TCS.
- Travel required: 0-30%.
- Re-location would be accommodated for qualified candidates
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
- Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Note: Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed