Vacancy for an Imaging Scientist at New Hope Hospitals & Laboratories
New Hope Hospital is a premium high standard health facility that boasts of over 30 beds and more than 100 staff working all round the clock. The hospital was established in the year 1984 and since then has grown to be one of the best health centers on the east of the Niger. It is located at the center hub of the city of Onitsha and currently boasts of having up-to-date health machines and laboratory equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Imaging Scientist
- Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates experienced in the use of Ultrasound, CT and MRI scan machines for employment as imaging scientists at our multi-specialty medical centre located in Anambra state.
- Carry out Sonography/Ultrasound scan procedures unassisted
- Carry out MRI scans, Echocardiography scans, CT scans, and scans in other specialized areas
- Other tasks and duties as deemed necessary by the organization
- Must have a valid license to practice in Nigeria
- At least one year working experience using Ultrasound, CT and MRI is needed
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Must be polite, smart and neat
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in the body of the email to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed