Vacancy for a Renal Dialysis Nurse at New Hope Hospitals & Laboratories
New Hope Hospital is a premium high standard health facility that boasts of over 30 beds and more than 100 staff working all round the clock. The hospital was established in the year 1984 and since then has grown to be one of the best health centers on the east of the Niger. It is located at the center hub of the city of Onitsha and currently boasts of having up-to-date health machines and laboratory equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Renal Dialysis Nurse
- We are looking for dedicated nurses experienced in renal dialysis to provide quality care to patients in need of dialysis treatment at our multi-specialty medical centre located in Anambra state.
- Examine and record patients’ vitals before, during, and after dialysis treatment
- Work with the Dialysis Technicians to ensure that dialysis machines and equipment are set up correctly
- Ensure hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis treatments are administered to patients correctly
- Monitor patients during dialysis treatment to identify any adverse reactions
- Promptly notify the appropriate medical practitioner of any problems that occur during dialysis treatments
- Prepare and regularly update nursing care plans
- Educate patients on dialysis treatment options and kidney disease management
- Educate patients on suitable nutrition and exercise regimens
- Other tasks and duties as deemed necessary by the organization
- Must be a registered nurse
- Must have a current license to practice nursing in Nigeria
- Having experience with dialysis is an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to show care and empathy
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in the body of the email to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed