Apply as a Business Development Analyst at Transsnet Finance Nigeria Limited
Transsnet is a joint venture between NetEase Group(a world-leading Internet listed company in China) and Transsion Holdings Group (a global Intelligent Terminal Products, and mobile value-added service provider). It focuses on all kinds of Internet fields and takes Internet finance, Internet music, short video, application market and online gaming as its main business. Its internet work products contain: Boomplay-Africa's largest online music platform, Vskit-Africa's second largest short video platform, Palmstore-The second mobile apps distribution platform in Africa, Palmcredit, Palmsave, Palmpay and other outstanding Internet products that have already emerged in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
- As a Business Development Analyst, you’ll be working closely with relevant stakeholders to find new ways of improving our processes and developing our new and existing business lines, build and maintain a good relationship with partners, conduct market research and oversee ad hoc projects/business engagements.
- Develop a good business relationship with both internal and external customers
- Understand the competitive landscape -- be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Proactively and independently execute opportunities to improve individual and team output, performance, and efficiency
- Support and participate in business leadership meetings, create action plans, and ensure that subsequent goals and objectives are met.
- Handle internal business initiatives and business development routines.
- 3+ years of work experience in fin-tech, banking or telecom industries.
- Process-driven and highly organized
- Strong business acumen
- Deep understanding of the banking or telco industries and familiarity with relevant policies.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed