Grievance Redress and Feedback Mechanism Consultant (Federal Level) at Deloitte Nigeria
ABIA , EDO , TARABA , NIGER , OGUN , KEBBI ,
Deloitte Nigeria - Our client, a not for profit project with the objective to support women's improved livelihood opportunities in targeted communities of Nigeria is seeking to fill strategic position below:
Job Title: Grievance Redress and Feedback Mechanism Consultant (Federal Level)
Locations: Abia, Edo, Kebbi, Niger, Ogun and Taraba
Job Type: Contract
- The Grievance and Redress Feedback Mechanism Consultant will be responsible for the development of a Grievance Redress and Feedback Mechanism (GRFM) for the Project.
- Characterize grievances, key actors, causes, and costs.
- Identify current types of feedback and grievances related to project operations Identify additional issues people anticipate
- What are possible causes of these grievances? How often do they seem to arise?
- Whom do the community members/project affected persons/stakeholders blame for the issues (the project, government agency, a subcontractor, or others)?
- Characterize the current system for handling complaints if any
- Identify formal, informal, and ad hoc approaches inside the company for addressing grievances.
- Identify mechanisms for early intervention or resolution so cases do not escalate
- Identify existing preventive measures
- Identify forms of stakeholder engagement peculiar to the project
- Identify project communication channels with the community
- Methods for anticipating potential conflicts during the project
- Characterize existing community systems for handling grievances and locate local dispute resolution capacity
- How does the community typically handle conflicts? (Consider traditional systems based on clan, religious, or other customary institutions; government systems such as citizen mediation centre; or privately created systems such as centers for arbitration, or conciliation)
- Evaluate dynamics working for or against the introduction of a grievance mechanism inside and outside the project
- Are there existing mechanisms that could be viewed as competing?
- Propose a plan to continuously improve GRM and communicate the final GRM mechanism to stakeholders.
- Develop a framework for the feedback and grievance redress mechanism, including a plan for building on strengths and closing the gaps (if any)
- Master's Degree in Dispute and Conflict Resolution, Sociology or similar qualification
- Minimum of ten (10) years working experience undertaking analytical studies relating to conflict resolution and the development of grievance redress and feedback mechanisms
- Experience in the area of social conflicts
- Experience with Alternative Dispute Resolution/ membership of ADR bodies is relevant
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed