Needed: Call Center Agent (Local Languages) at the Outsource Company
The Outsource Company is an innovative, technology-driven and world-class firm offering business process outsourcing and other Information Technology enabled services. We are licensed by the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Agent (Local Languages)
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
- Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
- Effective and professional Brand cross-selling of company products & services
- Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Make use of the Customer Service Professional (CSP) behavioral pattern to give an indelible customer experience
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Call Centre Management. These instructions would be reasonable and aligned to the Organization’s objectives.
- Deliver world class customer service by cross-selling with vibrancy and personal confidence
- Meet or exceed monthly performance goals including quality, adherence, sales target and others
- Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer
- Manage daily customer requests and inquiries during contact, ensuring issues are accurately and promptly escalated to Supervisors for further escalation for resolution.
- Minor Technical Troubleshooting &gathering information from clients to identify root causes of their issues or dissatisfaction.
- Proffering appropriate causes of action to ensure the result is a win-win and document the interaction through CRM or contact tracking.
- Bachelor Degree/ Higher National Diploma / equivalent in any field (prefer Social Sciences)
- Excellent Communication (oral and written English)
- Should be customer centric and service oriented.
- Highly responsive and able to handle emergencies with a calm countenance.
- Self-driven and able to perform multiple tasks within a specific deadline.
- Multilingual - should be able to speak more than one of these Nigerian languages fluently (either Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, or Pidgin)
- Tech Savvy - Comfortable using a computer and basic office applications, using social media, and email tools
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the language skills as subject matter.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed