Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sale Agent Team Lead
Location: Minna, Niger
Job type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Manager/Supervisor
Sales Target Achievement within assigned Clusters:
- Drive market initiatives to achieve and increase quality customer base in the assigned clusters
- Carry out weekly market activation in the territory to generate leads and eventual conversion to sales.
- Drive all product mix sales through the right product targeting to the right segment of the prospects/customers.
- Carry out product presentations and exhibitions within assigned clusters
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation and other sales within clusters.
- Draw up weekly/Monthly route plans for the FPCs
- Track daily/weekly/monthly sales target Vs actual with the FPCs
- Scout for viable locations for POS Expansion and management
Achieve Excellent PH:
- Drive sales process compliance within clusters
- Carry out daily/weekly customer visitations to resolve or escalate pending issues with customer systems
- Drive the right customer behavior on payments by ensuring customers are directed to the nearest POS/SC for payments
- Ensure the right product is sold to the right customers
- Participate in Field clinic activities
- Monitor and Share weekly overdue customer lists with the RPCs
- Continuous training and coaching of RPCs on God/Bad portfolios, catch up etc.
Recruitment, Training and Team management:
- Regularly recruit new Fenix Power Champions (FPC) within territory
- Weekly performance monitoring of RPCs and initiating corrective actions where required
- Hold regular meeting with the RPCs
- Regularly train and re-train team leads on sales process, Sales pitch, products, Customer Service etc.
- Ensure RPCs understanding of commission structures (Colours) and journey with Fenix
- Design reward and recognition schemes for high performing RPCs
- Participate in customer service forums, field clinics, weekly meetings with SCAs
- Drive #One Team goal within clusters via team building activities
After Sales Support:
- Regularly visit overdue customers to ascertain their challenges and resolve
- Escalate lingering issues to the SMs
- Daily/weekly checks on quality of installations by RPCs
- Deploy and track swap stocks and children in the territory
- Reposes Fenix kits from fringe customers
- Send weekly/monthly reports on sales activities within territory using approved template
- Provide feedback on MICA within territory
- Attend meetings with SMs
Required Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. degree or equivalent
- 2 or more years working in a role within a progressive sales and/or financial services
- Environment with strong, quantifiable results
- Experience or passion for working in developing markets
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
To apply please send a CV and a Cover Letter answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Fenix?
- What leadership and/or entrepreneurial experience will you bring to Fenix in this role?
- What is your vision for Fenix’s Commercial Strategy across your state?
- What will make Fenix’s commercial strategy unique 5 years from now if you were in this role?
- We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply
- We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed