MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED - Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
- Carry out preliminary, basic and detailed engineering studies/in-house design for the Civil and Structural Engineering discipline for on/offshore projects.
- Supervise engineering and installation works performed by contractors for on/offshore projects.
- Interacts with third parties such as certifying bodies, Marine Warranty Surveyors, Regulators, etc. in assuringCivil/Structural deliverables.
- Quality Control and Assure Civil/Structural deliverables.
- Prepares Civil and Structural General Arrangement Drawings, Specifications, Material Take Off, Design Reports,and other relevant deliverables.
- Support Technical Evaluation of Civil/Structural Engineering Contractors/Vendors.
- Prepare Civil and Structural Engineering Scope of Work and Cost Estimating, and support Call for Tenders (CFT).
- Interface with Procurement Dept., Survey and Geomatics, and Projects & Construction sections for resolution ofCivil and Structural Engineering concerns.
- Review and ensure that Civil and Structural Engineering deliverables conform with relevant National Standards,Project Particular Specifications, CLIENT Rules/Specifications, and International Standards.
- Contribute to Safety Reviews such as Hazard Identification Studies (HAZID).
- Participate and contribute in Job Risk Assessments (JRA), Constructability reviews, and others as required
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in civil or Structural Engineering with 10 —15 years cognate experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Proficiency in the use of relevant Computer Programs (AutoCAD, STAADPro, SACS, NSO (Fastrudl, Isymost).
- Proficient use of PDMS is an advantage.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Industry Codes and Standards (British Standards, Eurocodes, ISO, API, DNV, etc.)
- Good interpersonal and Communication Skills
- CLIENT Port Harcourt office with occasional visits on/offshore.
- Standard office hours, 5 days a week
DEADLINE: 27th October 2019
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed