Vacancies for Environmentalists (Volunteers) at Citizen Journalists Network (CJN)
Citizen Journalists Network (CJN) is a Humanitarian community of everyday citizens committed to the investigation of practical solutions to solve social welfare challenges for real people in real-time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environmentalist (Volunteer)
- We are introducing the first ever reward system for actors in the humanitarian sector tagged BROTHER'S KEEPER CHALLENGE
- Brother's Keeper Challenge is the first of its kind humanitarian competition to reward participants who understand the needs of their local communities and are ready to participate in community project tasks that can bring lasting solutions to their localities in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- We are currently looking for volunteers to join participants in Brother's Keeper Challenge in implementing community projects task across Nigeria to test practical approaches in finding sustainable solutions to social welfare challenges across the nation
- Volunteering with Brother's Keeper Challenge is an opportunity to develop new skills, expand network, gather first-hand information and stand a chance to get rewarded for doing good.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter specifying their interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: For More Information, call: 09059488233.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed