Job Alert: National Marketing and Branding Manager at a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Firm - Savvy HR
Savvy HR - Our client, a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing firm in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Marketing and Branding Manager
Job Description and Profile
- The Marketing/Branding Manager is responsible for the marketing activities of our company in this constantly changing industry scenario.
- He or she is to execute the sales promotional activities, placing the advertisements, and other marketing strategies.
- He or she is to design, develop, implement and analyze the various marketing strategies and media used to market and promote both our existing and new products.
- The Marketing/Branding Manager is to oversee the working of the other sales supporting workforce who are responsible for the actual implementation of the marketing strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Marketing and promoting overall sales of the company and handling of complaints from the field.
- Managing our Brands and analyzing the market in line with our products and others in the industry.
- Planning of all activities necessary for the registration of new products/renewal of existing products.
- Maintaining contacts with the Regulatory Agencies and the Factory/Production Department.
- Handling of product exhibits, trade fairs, conferences, seminars, etc, and other promotional activities of our products.
- Monitoring activities of the competitors and market trends by conducting periodic reviews of customers/markets.
- Building image and general acceptability of our products to improve turn over.
- Developing the overall marketing strategies and budget for the organization.
- Overseeing the implementation of the marketing strategy and budget.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of the strategies and rectifying the variances, if any.
- Hiring, training and monitoring the performance of the sales support staff.
- Handling the complaints’ issues and identifying new market segments.
Education, Training, and Qualification
- Minimum of First Degree in any related field e.g. Sciences; Pharmaceutical; Marketing; etc
- A second degree in Marketing Management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience (Individuals who have worked in the pharmaceutical industries have an edge over other candidates).
- Should not be more than 45 years old
- Acquiring training through internship programs during the bachelor's or master’s degrees provides an excellent method to gain relevant work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Training:
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical and marketing fields
- Analytical and strategizing abilities – ability to analyze data
- Capable to manage the entire marketing department of the organization
- Hiring, training and monitoring the performance of the other personnel
- Identifying new markets for the launch of products
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to run clinical presentations, if the need arises
- Excellent IT skills – MS words, excel, power-points are compulsory
- Analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to strategize
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure to meet a deadline
- Ability to objectively handle reaction and problems arising from the field
- Ability to identify marketing programmes to generate increase in sales and profitability
- Ability to enhance the good image and general acceptability of the company’s products.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed