Apply as an Architect at Savvy HR
Savvy HR is a Strategic human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
- A prominent firm in the service sector is looking for excellent architectural talent to add value and improve our operations by creating designs, plans and blueprints.
- The architect may provide reports on land use, cost accounting, and feasibility for design planning purposes.
- To be successful in this position the candidate should be proficient in event management and 3D designs.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Discuss ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project and in some cases help to select a site
- Consult with other professionals about design
- Assess the needs of the building and its users, advising the client on the practicality of their project
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client
- Use Information Technology in design and project management, specifically using computer-aided design software
- Work within financial budgets and deadlines
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Specify the nature and quality of materials required
- Prepare tender applications and presentations
- Negotiate with contractors and other professionals
- Draft tender documents for contracts
- Project-manage and help to coordinate the work of contractors
- Carry out regular site visits to check on progress and ensure that the project is running on time and to budget.
- Excellent imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- An insight into Building Information Modelling (BIM) will also be a significant advantage
- Excellent design and drawing skills to demonstrate your flair for architecture
- Excellent analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Excellent Information Technology skills, including computer-aided design skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals
- Good organisational and negotiation skills
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Excellent understanding about the relationship between people, buildings and the wider environment
- A first-rate understanding of construction processes
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Good project management skills.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- First degree in Architecture
- Knowledge in BIM would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Experience in Planning and event management is a plus.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Head of Internal Audit" as subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed