New Offer: Office Manager at German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (DAHW/ GLRA)
German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (DAHW/ GLRA) is an international, humanitarian, non-sectarian, non governmental organization and a member of the International Federation of Anti Leprosy Associations. DAHW/ GLRA supports the Federal Government of Nigeria in Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Buruli Ulcer Control in Southern States of the Federation.
DAHW/GLRA has the below work opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced person:
Job Title: Office Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
Human Resource Management:
- Coordinate the recruitment process including placement of job adverts, review of applications (together with the department requiring staff), scheduling and conducting interviews, conducting background checks and ensuring the timely completion of pre-employment medicals
- Prepare staff employment contracts and manage renewals, modifications etc.
- Manage employee benefits enrolment - group life insurance, medical, pension and social security
- Manage the payroll (in collaboration with the Finance Department)
- Maintain and update personnel files
- Supervise attendance, timesheets and annual leave.
- Lead and guide the duties of project support officers
- Assist in updates of manuals - Office guidelines, HR etc.
- Participate in Management Team Meetings/other key meetings and ensure timely circulation of minutes
- Maintain original contract files for project agreements, local maintenance and service agreements as well as tenancy agreements
- Ensure that reporting requirements for Headquarters and Partner Organizations are met
- Liaise with Legal Adviser, Government Officials and Partner Organizations as needed
- Oversee the day-to-day functioning of the office
- Perform other related tasks as may be assigned by the Country Representative.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
- 3 years’ experience in a national or international NGO
- 2 years’ experience in human resource management
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian Labour law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good team player
- Excellent record keeping and documentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to exercise sound and timely judgement and maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Female candidates and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
12.00 noon Wednesday, 6th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com indicating the position applied for in the subject line of your email.
Note: Only Short-listed Candidates will be contacted for Interview and Test.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed