Opening for a Corporate Communications Officer at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Distribution Logistics Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- To provide strategic leadership and operational direction to the Operations Team at ENYO.
- Responsible for strategic procurement of saleable petroleum products (PMS, DPK, AGO) for all ENYO Retail stations and stakeholder management (Client and Government Agencies) on behalf of ENYO.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing Team to maintain agreed level of petroleum products required at the retail station per time.
- Responsible for Business Strategy, Reporting and Presentations, Regulatory and Product watch with reporting
- Responsible for Market intelligence and Price watch for saleable petroleum products
- Responsible for the management of government relationships and client relationship management. Responsible for business prospecting and development with the aim to increase ENYO client base.
- Responsible for statutory documentation and regulatory oil & gas license renewals with government agencies (DPR, PPMC, PEF).
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or related field.
- Preferred Years of Experience: 7 - 10 year (s)
- Business Acumen
- Proficiency with MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint,
- Analytical Skills and good with numbers.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed