Get Employed as a Legal Officer at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria's fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- To provide legal support to ENYO. The role is responsible for the preparation and management of company legal documentations.
- The job will provide legal services to the organization for the efficient and effective delivery of the company’s goals.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing, and assisting in the negotiation of all types of ENYO contracts, including Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), Confidentiality Agreements and Consultancy Contracts for ENYO Projects and Corporate activities.
- Prepare and review contractual agreements, negotiation on behalf of the company, ensuring compliance and documents control, drafting of letters.
- Provide Corporate Secretarial support in respect of all meetings of the Institution
- Ensure proper custody and maintenance of statutory books and other records
- Assist the Legal Lead with legal compliance functions including preparation and filing of CAC Annual Returns and other statutory filings.
- Review and provide an opinion with respect to legal documents
- Provide advice on legal, regulatory compliance, and corporate governance issues
- Keep track of amendments to applicable legislation and regulations
- Liaise with industry regulators and relevant third parties
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Laws (LL. B) Degree from a reputable University
- Preferred Years of Experience: 7 - 10 year(s)
- Knowledgeable of local tax systems.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed