Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: EPSRS & Subsea Studies Coordinator (Expat)
The major activities of the EPSRS Coordinator cover the two main areas of emergency repairs, the conceptual strategy and the material management:
Conceptual strategy - In line with Company Referential requirement and local organisation, puts in place the requirement of an EPSRS:
- Finalise with all stakeholders the exact scope of intervention of ESPRS, in particular with regards to subsea production units (valves, instrumentation, wellheads, etc…),
- Establish the EPSRS technical guide, covering asset register, most likely failure scenarios and guide through the repair process,
- Update components criticality ranking,
- Define repair scenarios and develop repair methodologies covering from damage investigation through to re-commissioning,
- Prepare detailed description of incorporable equipment to be used in case of repair,
- Source qualified suppliers and indicate delivery schemes, schedules and costs,
- Provide guidelines for storage and preservation,
- Make recommendation for spares and contracting strategy,
- Identify Contractors capable of managing repairs of identified critical failure scenarios,
- Challenge identified repair solutions proposed by Contractors,
- Identify necessary tools and procedures to manage repairs of identified critical failure scenarios,
Material Management - In collaboration with Technical Logistics Department, establish a leadership position in order to ensure that:
- EPSRS and operational surplus segregation are well organised for ex Project delivered material,
- EPSRS material is reviewed and inspected on receipt,
- Dedicated preservation plans are elaborated and put in place per type of material, ensure markings are readable,
Education and Experience:
- Qualification (minimum MSc) in an Engineering discipline with strong technical background.
- Minimum of 7 years experience, preferably 10, in Oil and Gas operations and design.
- Experience of Deep water/North Sea subsea operations
- Worked with or for major pipeline or subsea Contractors.
- Good knowledge in following areas: pipeline design, subsea design, pipeline layout operations, subsea operations, contracts, procurement.
- Awareness in following areas in the oil and gas offshore business: risk assessment, marine design, marine operations, maintenance, inspection, design engineering, project, diving and ROV, quality.
- Fluent in English.
- Awareness of TOTAL in house tools: SAP, SYNERGI will be an advantage.
- Rigor and critical sense, open-minded, keen to knowledge sharing.
- Leadership and strong listening / communication skills.
- Team working.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed