Vacancy for a Social Media/Content Development Manager at EBLA Nigeria
Media and Publishing
EBLA Nigeria is currently receiving applications for the position mentioned below:
Job Title: Social Media/Content Development Manager
Requirements And Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience as a Social media specialist or similar role
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research, Google analytics and web traffic metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- We are looking for an experienced, talented, passionate and creative Social media/content development manager to administer our social media accounts and to join our team. As a Social media/content development manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing department.
- You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media manager/content development manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company's views creatively.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence, ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Attend educational conferences
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original texts, photos, videos and news)
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Communicate with followers in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter stating why you think you're the right for for fit this position to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed