Company Secretary at a Leading Consulting Firm - DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited - Our client, a leading Consulting firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Prepare, maintain and securely keep all Registers including Members, Directors, Shareholders/Shareholdings, Charges and Debenture Holders
- Attend Board and other meetings and prepare minutes and formal resolutions
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory requirements and that due regard is paid to the specific business interests of the Company
- File all Statutory returns, including annual returns, resolutions, and changes in the Board or charges against the Company’s Assets
- Manage Shareholder relationships under direction from and on behalf of the Board
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Prepare Directors’ Report for Annual Reports and Accounts
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate actions
- Liaise with Regulators and Consultants
- Preparation of corporate governance policies and charters
- Participate in Due Diligence engagements
- Participate in Board Evaluation engagements.
- A Bachelor's degree in Law
- An LLM, MBA or MSc will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ICSA
- Excellent knowledge of corporate secretarial practice, legal advisory, corporate governance and regulatory compliance competencies
- Maximum of eleven (11) and minimum of eight (8) years’ post call experience
- Effective decision-making and excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Possess sound written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management for workflow and delivery of results
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, negotiation and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed