Apply as a Front Desk Executive at Mutual Benefits Assurance PLC. (MUTUAL)
Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc. (MUTUAL), has evolved into a conglomerate consisting of value-adding companies with diverse interests in various sectors of the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and partnerships. Today, MUTUAL is a leading brand in the Nigerian Insurance industry and well-capitalized with a team of highly trained professionals, a respectable Board and access to the International Insurance Market.
MUTUAL is the flagship of insurance in Liberia and also runs a full-fledged insurance operation in Republic of Niger, where we commenced business in January, 2014.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Executive
Job type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquires via phone, email, on-line chat and one-one communication etc.
- Must effectively manage different communication channels: resolve customer complaints via all available phone, email.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure excellent customer service is being delivered.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Track and follow-up customer requests in a timely manner.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring visitors' logbook and tag
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by your supervisor/Manager
- Minimum of a B.Sc./HND in any discipline with at least 2:2 / Lower Credit
- 2-5 years relevant experience in front desk/receptionist position is required.
- Certification in customer relationship management or any other related courses is an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent listening skill and attention to details
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Flexible and adaptable in response to changing circumstances and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed