Support Staff at Swiss International D'Palms Airport (4 Positions)
Swiss International D'Palms Airport - Lagos, We are a boutique style luxury property located in the heart of the city of Lagos, Nigeria. We offer 112 exclusive and affordable luxury rooms and suites to our distinguished guests.
We are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Bedroom Hand, Chef, Cook, Executive Housekeeper
- Minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO in not more than two sittings (inclusive of Mathematics and English Language) and should have been obtained not later than 2013 calendar year.
Skills and Competency Requirements:
- Knowledge in hotel services especially in Housekeeping.
- Knowledge and skills as a bedroom hand and tidying of rooms in hotels.
- Must be courteous to guests.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good knowledge on laundry documentation.
- Must have excellent inter personal and people skills
- Must be smart, eloquent and customer centric.
- Must be well groomed.
- Sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors vacuum;
- Clean carpets, rugs and upholstery dust;
- Polish furniture and fittings;
- Clean metal fixtures and fittings:
- Empty and clean trash containers;
- Dispose of trash in a sanitary manner;
- Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers:
- Wipe down glass surfaces, make up beds and change linens as required;
- Tidy up rooms, wash windows as scheduled;
- Operate mechanized cleaning equipment, maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition;
- Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
- And any other tasks that may be assigned.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed