Job Alert: Registered Accident & Emergency Nurse at a Prestigious Hospital - HR Leverage Africa
HR Leverage Africa - Our client, a prestigious Hospital based in Abuja, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Accident & Emergency Nurse
- Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency.
- Quickly assessing patient needs.
- Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions and trauma.
- Performing minor medical operations.
- Cleaning wounds.
- Drawing blood.
- Maintaining emergency room care standards.
- Assisting with insurance paperwork.
- Ensuring the efficiency of the patient check-in process.
- Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency scenarios.
- RN & RAEN
- Valid Licence - Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- 1-2 years as in hospital environment
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in intensive care
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated team player willing to go the extra mile.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed