Get the Job: Regional Security Supervisor at Catilas Resources Limited
Catilas Resources Limited is an outsourcing and advisory services Company. Our focus is to help our clients leverage their core capabilities to optimize market opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Security Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
As a regional security supervisor, you will be required to:
- Manage and coordinate security activities in assigned region.
- Maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders i.e. relevant security agencies (SSS, Nigerian Police, Army etc.)
- Supervise and manage security activities for the protection of staff and properties.
- Provide security advise to management and staff in coverage area ensuring all preventive and proactive measures are taken to protect lives and properties.
- To leverage technology to monitor and provide technical support for the procurement and use security equipment e.g. security camera, electronic access systems and security eequipment maintenance.
- Participate in the formulation of security policies and procedures as well as the design of new policies.
- Manage security agencies and ensure adherence to Service level Agreement (SLA) with security service providers in assigned region
- Anticipated and proactively manage security event events, including but not limited to action plans for emergencies and security situations, mitigating issues arising in emergency situations.
Education, Experience and credentials required: To be eligible for consideration, candidates are expected to meet the following education and experience requirements:
- First Degree with experience in a security organization with Professional security certification (CIP, IIPS, ICPC)
- Retired military, Police or DSS /SSS
- Law degree with Security professional certifications
- Minimum of 8-12 years’ work experience as a military/ force /intelligence personnel
Skills necessary to perform the job:
- Good understanding of the security environment and terrain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Report writing, and presentation on security trends in the industries and security challenges.
- Team player, with superior knowledge of security processes and guidelines
- Good understanding of financial institutions processes and regulatory requirements, particularly designing and testing of adequacy of security infrastructure.
- Technologically savvy. Good understanding of security devices, using technology to monitor and manage security e.g. access control, CCTV monitoring etc.
Job physical demands and work environment:
- Job requires frequent travel
- Must be Agile
- Meetings with security agencies
- Good understanding of the security issue/ challenges in coverage area
Applications Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed